Don't throw away Old Nail Polishes

DON'T THROW AWAY OLD NAIL POLISHES

I love nail polishes and as a nail polish addict, I collect them a lot and some of them are really limited edition or rare colors and finishes that I knew I will not find them again. I eagerly select and purchase the nail polish to add to my collection of vibrant and trendy nail polishes. I am anticipated to experiment with different colors and finishes which adds sense of excitement and  creativity to my beauty routine. I also create beautiful nail art tutorials showcasing these vibrant nail polishes and wanted to be in trend of evolving nail art revolution. As a nail artist, by hobby, I invest not only money but also my expectations of future manicures, envisioning flawless and polished nails that reflects my personality.

As days go by, weeks turns into months, the sad reality plays its part. My favorite nail polishes are now dried out. My initial excitement, when I purchased these vibrant bottles, is now transforming into a disappointment. The once-vibrant hues now sits at the bottom of the bottles, their potential locked away and made them completely useless. It happened to me quiet often, recently I have purchased 8 new nail polishes and I haven't even tried them, swatch them or used them in any manner whatsoever, and its been over 2 months now. This frustration only intensifies when you think of all the missed opportunities to showcased them into your manicures or nail art videos. Sounds relatable? All girls have been in this situation, at least, once in their lifetime. 




So instead of throwing away your old nail polish bottles, you can easily revive them back to life with this one product. It's a Beauty Secret Nail polish thinner. This product is amazing because with just adding few drops to your old, dried, gooey nail polish, it brings back to it's original state and you can use the nail polish again. I couldn't brag more about it since I started using it and renewing my old nail polishes that I would have thrown otherwise. It's a life saver! At least for nail polishes 😀. 



 



 

 

Comments